Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Already August!

Hello!

Whew! Today just totally exhausted me. Thom and have been busy with putting together the last details of the tent. We had a set up rehearsal and it went swimmingly. I've also been busy completing the travel bar I've been sprucing up (new Travel Bar entry coming soon).


Today was a great garage sale day. Thom and I ran around town like usual gathering up a little bit of everything for all the facets of our life. Thom found some great costume and jewelry pieces for his clients (www.thomasogden.com), I found some great books to add to my library, and we found some more pieces for the Gatsby event. We found more 78 RPM records for the gramophone and I found a pair of vintage specs that I was contemplating wearing to the picnic. Funny I ran into these great glasses since I was going to go to the Alameda Point Antiques Fair tomorrow in search of something similar. There is a great vendor that sells there with decades and decades of vintage eyewear. Thom got his glasses there and looks quite dashing in them. I think KBD and I will still go to "The Point" for a stroll and for a Lockeford Sausage.

Thom and I also found a great oriental rug, but I currently don't have a pic of it. It's perfect and matches the other rug we bought a couple of months ago. Will get a pic and put it up as soon as I can. I think I'm going to turn in early tonight!

-HWC

No comments:

Post a Comment